Architects Trip to TALLINN
The group went for professional and inspirational trip to HELSINKI & TALLINN. There is a good ferry connection between both cities. It takes just 2 h to travel from Helsinki to Tallinn.
Baltic Incentive Travel arranged ground services in Tallinn, which included:
- Tallinn City Sightseeing Tour, including a Walking Tour in the Old Town of Tallinn and professional meeting in Tallinn City Council
- A visit to Museum of Architecture in Tallinn, a visit to Rotermanni Square
- Bus Tour to new developing areas of Tallinn like Noblessner, Tallinn harbour area, as well as creative Telisikivi / Kalamaja area
- Cycling Tour to Kadriog Park & Palace (from outside), a visit in KUMU - Estonian Art Museum, Song Festival Grounds, etc.
- Boat Tour in Bay of Tallinn
During the trip the group had a chance to socialize and spend a good time together as well as to inspire from both historical and modern architecture and city planning of Tallinn.